- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LARGE FEATURE MIRROR: With an outside frame size of 25. 5 x 37. 5 inches, the shape and size of the Kate and Laurel Calter Mirror is perfect to put over a dresser or any piece of furniture you want to enhance. It fits nicely over a vanity too with plenty of reflection space as the mirror surface is 23. 5 inches x 35. 5 inches
- DECORATIVE ACCENT: An artistic display on its own, this mirror is a beautiful part of any home decorating scheme. The modern frame adorns an inset beveled mirror that gives the illusion of even more light and depth
- HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL DISPLAY: Hang it any way that works for your space. The 4 attached D-ring hangers allow for horizontal or vertical installation and easy hanging. All you need are two screws and the ability to measure the space
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE: The sleek modern look of its design gives this mirror a gorgeous contemporary feel – a style that goes with and complements most home decor
- EASY WALL ART: An attractively framed mirror is the affordable way to decorate your wall while bringing light and space into a room
Using a mirror to dress up a part of your home is a simple choice with the Calter rectangular wall mirror by Kate and Laurel. It is a beautiful addition to any wall and an essential element in your home decor. An easy way to revamp a space, the large 25. 5 x 37. 5-inch rectangle frame has the perfect dimensions to add a stylish statement to a hallway, bedroom or living room. You could even place two on adjacent walls for opening up space in any smaller room. The substantial size makes it a natural selection for your bathroom either as a tasteful piece of wall art or a practical vanity mirror. The sleek, modern feel creates a stylish look in a contemporary design and blends with other styles well, so it is sure to fit perfectly in a kitchen, hallway or dining room too. The frame is made of a sturdy polystyrene material and has a 1-inch wide profile. The beveled mirror surface is a generous 23. 5 x 35. 5 inches, reflecting lots of light and brightening up any space.